One of our fully qualified personnel will regularly inspect your premises for signs of pests in and around Birmingham and the West Midlands. Any activity found during the visit will be treated immediately. If you have a pest problem between routine inspections, we will deal with it free of charge. A fully documented service folder is left on site at all times. This will contain relevant reports and recommendations and health and safety data, depending on the customer’s service requirements.
In addition to this, our pest control contracts also cover the maintenance of any pest control equipment supplied – such as fly control units – and catch-tray analysis for the identifcation of pests.
1. Standard – Site service, Record folder, Permanent rodent and insect monitoring stations, Monitor location checklist, Detailed reports, Recommendations, Relevant health and safety data .
2. Advantage+ – A specification that has been designed to provide a flexible approach for high profile clients to create a service that best suits their requirements, including:
- Permanent rodent and insect monitor stations
- Detailed inspection reports
- Technical inspections
- Moth pheromone trap servicing
- Fly Control Unit servicing / contents analysis
- Stored product inspection
- COSHH assessments
- Hazard analysis
- Risk assessments
- Annual review